YBNL boss is BACK!! Olamide get us in a gyration mode in this new single “Poverty Die” produced by the talented pheelz.
Olamide is currently working on the YBNL Mafia Album which would feature both old and new members on the YBNL crew, he’s now taking a break from that to give us a dance single here with “Poverty Die”. An animated video for the single would be released in a matter of hours.
The single “Poverty Die” marks the last single for the year from the YBNL Boss before the release of YBNL Mafia forthcoming album.
Listen, Enjoy and drop your comment about the new jam below;
- When i wake up, no be by my power oo
- Oluwa lo kuku so wa ooo
- I go down on my knees and thank God ooo
- Poverty Die die die die, Poverty die die die
- And I step into the street for my paper
- I dey hustle make the poverty le japa ooo
- Ki Oriburuku ma lo ya ile wa ooo
- Oriburuku ji na si’le mi, Irina ji na si’le mi
- A’yi ni owo lo’wo ji na si’le, i want get plenty money