Home Crime Mortuary attendant accused of sodomising 18 schoolboys

Mortuary attendant accused of sodomising 18 schoolboys

A mortuary attendant accused of sodomising 18 schoolboys in Nakuru will wait for one more week to know his fate after a court deferred his judgement.

Resident Magistrate Eunice Kelly postponed the judgement in sodomy case facing Tom Kidemi Musabire to Wednesday next week because the verdict was not ready.

Mr Musabire, 45, is accused of sexual crimes against minors and promoting child prostitution by showing schoolchildren pornographic films.

He is accused of committing the crimes on unknown dates in March at his house in Railways, Nakuru.

The prosecution told the court that the suspect, who is a father of five girls, encouraged pupils aged between 12 and 15 to engage in sexual intercourse with a mentally ill woman at his house before he sodomised them.

The boys who testified earlier in court said the suspect gave them Sh50 as enticement for them to have sex with the woman at his house.

While defending himself, Mr Musabire told the court that he was framed by his neighbours who misunderstood his close relationship with the boys.

He told the court that he stayed in a single room at the Nakuru Railways estate with three boys who always invited their friends to the place.

The court will deliver its judgement on November 28.

Facebook Comments

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here