Home News 15-year old girl dies from electrocution

15-year old girl dies from electrocution

A SCHOOLGIRL was killed while taking a bath when her charging iPhone fell into the water.

Martial arts champion Irina Rybnikova had been using a cable to charge the device, reports say.

The 15-year-old was found dead in the water at her home in Bratsk, Russia, on Saturday.

She was a champion fighter in pankration – an ancient Greek form of “no rules” boxing and wrestling – and had been selected for her country’s national team.

A friend said: “She was dreaming of becoming a world champion.”

Her sister Tatiana, 25, told Komsomolskaya Pravda newspaper her sister was a “beautiful girl with many friends”.

Facebook Comments

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here